We’re Hiring a Social Media and Content Manager
Put your Instagram, YouTube and content development skills to work as part of a stellar team that’s on a mission to help the world stress less and accomplish more
Ziva’s mission is to help people turn stress into joy so together we can solve the world’s most pressing challenges — and have a great time doing it.
Founded by Emily Fletcher in 2011, Ziva has taught more than 40,000 people in 111 countries the Ziva Technique. Ziva is different from most meditation programs out there: we offer elegant digital courses that make you a self-sufficient meditator. The practice not only helps you feel good in the right now, but eradicates stress from your brain and body at a cellular level. Graduates learn a unique trifecta of mindfulness, meditation and manifesting tools to take with them for life. Our course completion and adoption rates are unprecedented.
Company culture is collaborative, compassionate, and energetic. Ziva cares deeply about its employees’ development and provides competitive benefit programs.
Social media and content development are central to Ziva’s mission. We are looking for a stellar Social Media and Content Manager who can adopt the brand voice of making high level esoteric information attractive and accessible to a broad audience. You will drive our user engagement communications as we quickly scale to teach hundreds of thousands of new people The Ziva Technique.
This is a hybrid role – equal parts social media maven and content creator. Our ideal candidate is passionate about crafting both written and visual content that converts and thrives on building an engaged following. You have a robust portfolio of written content, graphic design and social media campaigns and have already helped brands scale their social media presences and engagement.
Your immediate goals will be to:
- Scale Ziva’s Instagram account and the founder’s Instagram account
- Utilize video, particularly reels, to drive brand awareness and followers
- Develop a weekly YouTube strategy to grow followers and scale video views
- Provide major content development support for day-to-day content needs
This is a role for a hyper-organized, proactive and enthusiastic professional who will work well individually and as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-volume company with competing priorities and deadlines. This is a primarily remote position, but we are seeking candidates located in the NYC area, preferably lower Manhattan or Brooklyn, in order to attend monthly team meetings and create social content in person with our founder.
- Fully own and manage (meaning you’ll be posting each day) Ziva’s Instagram accounts, YouTube channel and Facebook groups.
- Become an integral part of the Marketing and Content team to support all content and social media needs both day-to-day and within the annual promotional calendar.
- Act as Ziva’s community manager by communicating with followers, responding to DM’s in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews
- Develop written content for email marketing, blog, web pages, products, lead magnets, and more.
- Develop visual content using Canva or other graphic design tools for social media, email marketing, Ziva’s web properties and beyond.
- Analyze the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy, identify growth opportunities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns and work with our analytics team to measure campaign performance against the KPIs.
- Follow and uplevel the company’s brand guidelines.
- Learn and master the team’s marketing tools and platforms.
- 3-5 years of social media and content development experience
- Experience building and scaling brand social media accounts, especially on Instagram and YouTube
- Experience building communities and launching campaigns across relevant social channels, including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Facebook.
- Knowledge of influencer marketing is a plus.
- Knowledge of paid social media advertising is a plus.
- Proven expertise creating fresh ideas for new content that establishes or supports a company’s brand identity.
- Excellent copywriting and storytelling skills and a robust portfolio of short and long form content (emails, newsletters, blog posts, landing pages, social posts, captions/descriptions, etc.)
- Ability to deliver creative content. Must have impeccable eye for visual style and branding and excellent graphic design skills (Canva or other)
- Advanced project management skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, very organized and capable of relentless prioritization
- BA or BS degree in English, marketing, communications or related field preferred
The salary for this position will be $55,000-$65,000 per year based on experience and fit. Benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Employee profit-sharing bonus program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Work-at-home and flexible hours
- Very flexible paid time off
- Up to $500 annual stipend year for personal wellness
- Up to $1500 annual stipend for tuition/training
- Access to all Ziva trainings ($10,000 value)
- Immediate opportunity to make a big impact
- A get-stuff-done yet fun culture
- Meaningful work and a strong sense of mission
- Inspiring annual team retreats (we bring a 5-star private chef)
How to Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground level of a rapidly growing company with inspiring values and a real focus on the benefit of others. If you feel aligned with this mission, and have the superstar background to match, please apply by completing this form, which includes questions about you and your experience. You will also be asked to upload a resume and work samples.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team. We encourage applications from traditionally under-represented backgrounds.
Applications due by May 10 and position begins as soon as possible.